Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Because I'm sure you can't get enough either....


I couldn't help but get my hands on the latest issue of GQ magazine with our favorite "blood-sucking" heart throb, Rob Pattinson on the cover. The article was very entertaining as it described Pattinson as a " Forgotten extra in a "Harry Potter" movie, then got cast as a blue-balled vampire in "Twilight". As funny as they may sound you all know its true [LOL].

But the interview in general was interesting to read, from Pattinson revealing how he spends most of his time at home reading articles about himself and messing around with his microwave, to finally spilling the beans about his supposed love triangle with Camilla Belle. And yes ladies, he does state that they are "just friends". But don't get your panties all in a bunch, because he also states in the article, that he "almost doesn't want a girlfriend in this environment."

I feel like as I read the rest of the article, he seemed very nonchalant about his new found fame. And honestly, I don't blame him. I'm sure its a difficult to transition from being asked " Hey! Are you that dude from "Harry Potter??" to "OH MY GOD! It's Edward Cullen...Bite me!" But I guess in all fairness, he does know what its like to be on both sides of the spectrum in show business, which is "JOBLESS" or "FAMOUS". Let's just hope that all this fame doesn't screw with our beloved Robert Patty, unlike many of our young Hollywood celebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment